Seats are now available on the coach trip being organised by Age Concern to Malaga for Thursday 15th December. Explore the shops, have a gourmet meal, and gaze in awe at the amazing Christmas lights – whatever you fancy doing.
The price per seat is only 12€ for volunteers and Friends of Age Concern, 13€ for all other passengers. Reservations can be made by calling 951 318 234 and leaving your details, or by popping into the shop in Calle Zaragoza, Estepona during shop opening hours, Monday to Saturday, 10.00 to 13.30. Payment will be needed by 9th December – please drop it into the shop.
Pick up points are:
1. Sabanillas by the garage at 15.00
2. Bahia Dorada, entrada 4 at 15.15
3. Estepona local police station, Seghers at 15.25
4. Opposite Estepona Old Bus Station at 15.35
5. Opposite Macdonalds Estepona at 15.40
6. Benamara opposite the bowls club at 15.50
7. San Pedro, at café Calderon 16.05
The coach leaves Malaga at 22.00