966 78 68 87
10:00am to 1:30pm Monday – Friday
LIFELINE is the name that Age Concern calls its welfare section. It is based at the main centre in La Siesta and among other things our LIFELINE volunteers will:
- Make home visits and carry out in-depth assessments.
- Advise on where to get nursing care including information about Residential Care Homes.
- Liaise with Social Services.
- Match volunteers to beneficiaries for long term support.
- Give advice on care aids.
- Organise monthly Luncheon Club for beneficiaries
- Visit English speaking residents of old peoples’ homes through the Residential Home Visiting Team.
Whether you are simply looking for some advice or information, or whether you need to use the LIFELINE services please call on 966 786 887 or drop into one of our centres. We give all our visitors a warm and friendly welcome.