652 537 615
Monday to Friday: 10:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 to 12:00
Sunday – Closed.
LIFELINE is the Age Concern welfare section and as such is often the first point of contact between the client and the charity. A volunteer will assess the client to see what help they may require.
Lifeline volunteers will:
- Make an initial assessment, usually through a home visit to discuss a person’s needs.
- Supply information about where and how to get nursing care.
- Liaise with social services where appropriate.
- Match volunteers to beneficiaries for long term support.
- Give information about Nursing/Residential homes.
- Give advice on care aids.
- Help with translations.
These services are subject to the availability of volunteers.
If you’re looking for advice or information or would simply like to talk to someone then please give us a call on 652 537 615, or drop in and see us at one of our regular meeting in Fuengirola from 11:00am till 1:00pm every Thursday at the Manila Bar in Los Boliches, Paseo Maritimo, or La Cala from 11:30am till 1:00pm every Friday at the El Caballo de Oro in the main square, behind Supersol.